My Photo
Name:
Location: White Oak, NC, United States

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kittens introduced to Dachsie

I have had several very good suggestions for names for the kittens. Just can't make up my mind. I introduced Toby, my black and tan dachshund to them. The yellow and white was not at all interested but Miss Tabby has found a new friend. This photo of Toby ( in my lap) is a few years younger. It is hard photographing dachshunds without them being on something---lap, the couch, the vet's table. I have lots of not so good photos pointing down at a dachshund! ----------------------------------------------------------- My good friend and neighbor, Susan said goodbye to her dog Christa this week. Christa was a good dog.

1 Comments:

Blogger SH Sue said...

Ruby - Your kitty is soooooo CUTE!!!!! sue

March 26, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home