My Photo
Name:
Location: White Oak, NC, United States

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hurry,Hurry it's melting fast!!

These fun photos of animals in the snow were taken before 9am (eastern). By noon the snow is 80 percent gone. Heavily wooded and shaded areas are the last to give up their cloak of white. This is a view from our front steps. Then DH found some of the chickens exploring. Toby or Tobias Midnight had a ball of fun in the snow. This is the dog you have to force out in the rain. I think with his ears flat out and tail erect he looks like a airplane! LOL I have several cats. Doodle is one of the outside cats and the only one I could get a shot of with head up and facing me. He is quite a handsome fella but can be a bully!

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Love these shots of the animals!!! Reminds me of our dog too!! DD got a video but no still shots of the dog! Thanks for sharing, isn't it nice that it is gone?? LOL

February 13, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger DreamzAngel said...

Doodle is a cutie, but I am sooooo in love with Toby! He is adorable! LOL

February 14, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Ruby!

Guess what!

YOU ARE ONE OF THE RUNNER-UP WINNERS IN MY VALENTINE'S DAY GIVEAWAY!

An envelope full of goodies will be snail-mailed to you! But first I need your address!

You can email it to me at:

ipaintallday @ yahoo (dot) com

CONGRATULATIONS!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Diane
http://dianeknottsmusings.blogspot.com

February 14, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee's Musings said...

Great pictures... Sure my thoughts were it is melting fast. We are getting more today.. 60 inches so far this winter season!

February 14, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I just love the snow on the trees like that and the animals are too cute! Congrats on your win!

February 14, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Roslyn said...

OMGosh Tobias DOES look like an airplane how funny!
Button has decided that she doesn't like her belly all icicled up so we put a coat on her now to go out in the snow. It snowed all day, I couldn't see the cabin up the ridge.
I am in withdrawal from quilting already!

February 20, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home