My Photo
Name:
Location: White Oak, NC, United States

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I won! I won!

Lyn over at QuiltingLion had a blog teaser and I was one of the lucky winners. Follow the links to check it out. She is currently doing a Pay it Forward if you're interested. I'm afraid I'm already commited since I signed up on Lady J's and Amy's blog! Lyn also hosted a mystery photo question. It was Johnny Weissmuller posing with all the bathing beauties. My Mom was a Weissmuller fan. He was her favorite Tarzan! Soooo..... here are photos of what I won. It's a scrumptous stash. Like a brand new box of crayolas in fabric! Thank you Lyn!!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Wow!!!! Congratulations again Ruby...You definitely hit the jackpot..What a win!!!! hugs, Skye

July 15, 2009 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

What a great Squishie and the silkies are to die for too! Your comparison to a crayola box is so appropo...such great colors of fabric and the trims....yummy!

Congratulations! We are having another Trivia Teaser on StitchMap in August. Get your pencil and paper ready, lol.

Hugs, Shari

July 15, 2009 at 11:21 PM  
Anonymous CC said...

Oh My !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful. The fabrics are simple beautiful and I know you love them. Congratulations on your win..

July 16, 2009 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger NormaH said...

Congratulations Ruby!!!!!!!! Having been a winner of one of Lyn's marvelous squishes myself I can relate to your enthusiasm. Won't we have fun! You go girl!

July 16, 2009 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Gosh, what a haul! Congrats on winning!!

July 16, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your winnings, Ruby! Woo Hoo!

Hey, if you wanna try your luck again I'm having a giveaway, too! Be sure to come on over and join in!

July 17, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home