My Photo
Name:
Location: White Oak, NC, United States

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Winner's Circle and Rednesday

Be sure to visit the Rednesday participants at It's a Very Cherry World. It's not Wednesay , it's REDnesday! Over at Anything Goes Here I won a lovely red plaid towel. Joan sent it prettily wrapped with a striped red bow and a collection of Bingo cards. Thanks Joan! Don't you just love her tag? Precious! I thought the towel might like some friends so I paired it with a plate and a embroidered doily. Here's another shot of the towel. And one with a couple of friends. Don't you think it's in the right family? Here is a really old friend. Mr. Potato head playing a horn! His towel does have a red stripe on the sides. Hope you enjoy all the red today. I'm still having a party. Here is today's giveaway. Winners will be drawn on Friday for all interested commentators. I'll send 2 people a selection of yarns to be used in crazy quilting or other craft. Some where near a yard or two of each. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Hi Ruby,

I think Joan's towel will be right at home with you. Love your little "conversation cards" and that green tin. The threads in it are as pretty as fancy candy!
Dawn

August 19, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger ★Carol★ said...

Oh boy, I'm in trouble! I won a towel from Joan too, and I meant to show it today. If I don't write myself a note, I forget everything!
Love YOUR red towel too, and that red and white plate! I always buy those plates when I see them, because I don't run across them very often. The embroidered doily is very sweet too!
Happy Rednesday!

August 19, 2009 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh I totally love the red and white linens. It's my new thing to be on the lookout at garage sales and thrift stores to collect. Thanks for sharing!

And thanks for becoming a member at my blog and joining the give-away, you're entered!! I would enter your give-away but that lovely yarn should go to someone who would make better use of it than I would. :)

Blessings!

Nicole

August 19, 2009 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Denise Marie said...

very nice...isn't it fun playing with your linens. :-)

August 19, 2009 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger LADY JANE said...

I totally love towels...especially the older ones with embroidery! What a cute prize you've won! Happy Redwensday!

August 19, 2009 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger SueLovesCherries said...

Congratulations on your win! (Isn't winning fun?) Great towel - the kind that goes with everything! Have fun with it!

August 19, 2009 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Happy Rednesday, although it's now Thursday in the UK. I never think of buying or using red, but your photos have inspired me. I feel a CQ purse coming on! Love the threads by the way. Best wishes Lesley

August 20, 2009 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I am so enjoying the pictures that you have been posting!! It has become a daily thing to hop over and see what you are up too!

August 20, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home